Whether you are buying a mutual fund for the first time or you're an experienced investor with a diversified portfolio, we can help. With access to state-of-the-art investment databases and access to a variety of money managers, we have the tools, resources and experience necessary to evaluate your needs and develop a customized financial plan.
Our securities brokerage is a natural extension of the financial services we provide. It's just one of the many ways we can assist you in developing and maintaining your financial portfolio.
Consolidated Portfolio Reporting
Now, for the first time, Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) offers quick and easy access to your V.I.P. Select Consolidated Portfolio Report via the Internet. Simply log on anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you'll have immediate access to your most recent reports, including:
- Portfolio Summary - summarizing contributions, withdrawals, realized and unrealized gains/losses and income for the period. Also, an internal rate of return is reported for the current quarter, year-to-date, and since report inception.
- Individual Account Summary - consolidates LFA Brokerage accounts and Lincoln Annuity account data.
- Asset Allocation Summary - classifies investments into asset classes and displays a pie chart to show the current allocation of classes.
- Portfolio Detail - details individual holdings in all accounts including market value, realized and unrealized gains/losses, dividends, and rates of return for the period stated.
- Purchases/Sales/Reinvested Dividends - itemizes all purchases and sales for the quarter, including trade dates, unit prices, quantities and totals.
Login to Consolidated Portfolio Reporting
myStreetscape is an Internet-based service providing you access to your account(s) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It provides a clear and secure, yet powerful, means for you to access your account data and obtain the latest market information. Account information is always current as of the prior business day, while market data is updated throughout the day. And, your information is safeguarded in a secure environment; delivered to you via an encrypted, password protected pathway.
If you would like to learn more about myStreetscape or signup for a login ID/Password, please go here.
Login to myStreetscape
Get help with myStreetscape
If you are the owner of a variable annuity contract from The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, you can access your account and make investment changes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Login to Lincoln Annuity Accounts
This service is offered to clients of LFA who desire individual account management services. LFA utilizes Brinker Capital, a registered investment advisor to administer and assist with the asset allocation and individual manager selection. Brinker Capital also provides ongoing due diligence on each of the money managers offered. LFA and/or Brinker Capital will consult with the client concerning the client's objectives and risk tolerance and recommend an unaffiliated portfolio management firm(s) to provide customized portfolio management services to the client. LFA and Brinker Capital review and consult with the client concerning the investment performance of the account, review the continuing capability and general performance of the portfolio management firm, and may recommend a change therein, if appropriate.
LFA charges a bundled fee for the Brinker Core Asset Manager Program, which includes the fee of the portfolio management firm, brokerage costs, Brinker Capital's advisory fee and LFA's advisory fee.
Login to Brinker Capital Portfolio